Behind the Scenes with SRAM – Amgen Tour of California Stage One
Vincenzo Nibali (Liquigas-Cannondale) could be a force in the overall, rolling SRAM RED-2012
Some quick shots behind the scenes, behind the stage, from today’s stage one Amgen Tour of California. SRAM RED-2012 equipped Peter Sagan (Liquigas-Cannondale) took the stage, hopefully a full review of his bike, equipment, here on TRD very soon.
- Rory Sutherland (United Healthcare) talks to announcer Dave Towle pre-race
- Optum Health’s Tom Zirbel
- Huge crowds in Santa Rosa, great Lifestyle Expo with something for everyone
- On-site announcer Brad Sohner said “please don’t post this pic on the internet…” Unfortunately I didn’t hear him.
- SRAM’s Neutral Race Support Volvo XC-70- four cars, two motor, 13 techs, ready for anything
- The family known as NRS….
- Vincent gets ready for stage 1…five minutes before the start of stage one, he’s posing for the camera
- Name the rider? (hint, PR & Flanders winner)
- Boonen rolls out after sign-in, he was swamped by fans more than any other rider
- Vincenzo Nibali (Liquigas-Cannondale) could be a force in the overall, rolling SRAM RED-2012
- Neutral Race Support Aprilia motos, more mobile within the confines of the field
- Stage one is off!!
- Joe Dombrowski (Bontrager-LIVESTRONG) gets his first taste of ATOC, and he’s liking it
- The eternally aggressive Jeff Louder was in the break all day, picked up some bonus seconds, and now sits high in the overall
This entry was posted in AG2R
, Amgen Tour of California
, Black RED
, Kelly Benefits
, OMEGA PHARMA-QUICK-STEP CYCLING TEAM
, Peter Sagan
, Rory Sutherland
, Scott Zwizanski
, SRAM Life
, SRAM Neutral Race Support
, SRAM RED
, SRAM RED 2012
, Tom Zirbel
, United Healthcare
, Vincenzo Nibali
. Bookmark the permalink